[Hackrf-dev] advice on a txco to buy?

Phil Karn karn at ka9q.net
Sat Jun 23 14:35:51 EDT 2018

On 6/23/18 03:40, Giuseppe Marullo wrote:
> I was needing (and still searching) for a txco for the HackRf but I
> would like something internal to the box, not sure about what is sold on
> Ebay. Anyone could recommend something that surely would fit inside the
> Standard enclosure?

I got this GPSDO. Works very well so far. It's not inside the box, but
the stability and near foolproof nature of GPS make it worthwhile.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-10MHz-Sinwave-PLL-GPSDO-GPS-DISCIPLINED-OSCILLATOR-adapter-GPS-ANT/262038924752

Perhaps some Nth generation HackRF should have one built in. It just
takes another antenna connector.

Phil