[Hackrf-dev] advice on a txco to buy?

Giuseppe Marullo giuseppe at marullo.it
Sat Jun 23 15:38:58 EDT 2018

 > I got this GPSDO. Works very well so far. It's not inside the box, but
 > the stability and near foolproof nature of GPS make it worthwhile.

Hello Phil,I just need something that would fit inside the box, I
already own two GPSDOs.
I would like something when I am portable, self contained.

That unit is nice, but I would stick to something that is supported by
LadyHeater, that one seems not.

I have another GPSDO from QRPLabs that is nice and cheaper but
apparently you have to trust it about being "in spec" no way to self
check accuracy.

Trimble instead does provide it through LadyHeater, and it is nice to
know how accurate it is after you power it up.

Should I upgrade, this time I would head for a Cesium clock!