[Hackrf-dev] HackRF and Spyverter

Mitja kocjančič veso266 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:03:21 EDT 2018

anyone knows if Spyverter can be used in oposite direction (to transmit a
signal on 120,918Mhz and have it output on 918khz) because HackRF is realy
weak on theese low frequencies so if it could put a solid 15dbm below 10Mhz
it would be great
but I am afraid to damage my Spyverter if I try this
PS: Can I uses bias tee from HackRF to power my Spyverter?