[Hackrf-dev] HackRF and Spyverter

Gavin Jacobs apriljunkbox at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:08:22 EDT 2018

Alejandro,
The Spyverter will shift the 457kHz signal up by 120 MHz, so the result will be 120.457 MHz. Connect your 457kHz signal to the input of the Spyverter; connect the output of the Spyverter to the rf input of the hackrf. Remember to apply 5Vdc to the Spyverter (make sure you use a linear power supply, or a battery pack, because a switch mode supply will be very noisy). You can use gnuradio companion (or numerous other programs) to show the spectrum.

Jake