[Hackrf-dev] HackRF and Spyverter

web at kobier.id.au web at kobier.id.au
Thu Apr 26 07:26:59 EDT 2018

Hi,

Yes you possibly will damage the spyverter. Though it does have a fairly high level of input attenuation above 65Mhz so it might survive but it certainly won’t do what you are wanting.

 It is intended to shift a very small level signal up 120Mhz.

A better course of action would be an amplifier designed to operate at 918Mhz to amplify (and filter) the out put of the hack RF up to the desired level.

Bernie