[Hackrf-dev] HackRF and Spyverter

ALEJANDRO RAMIRO MUNOZ 100314975 at alumnos.uc3m.es
Wed Apr 25 16:36:27 EDT 2018

 Hey all!

I'm writing this e-mail because I'm using HackRF-One SDR as a spectrum
analyzer in a university project.

I'm also using a Spyverter converter (https://airspy.com/spyverter-r2/) and
I'm having troubles to configure correctly the device, since I'm not very
familiar with it.

I'm interested in detecting with the HackRF-One a signal which is at 457
KHz (out off the range of operation), therefore I need the Spyverter to
achieve it, but I'm not able to configure it.

If you have some experience with this device used with a HackRF, or there's
any website I can get some information about how to configurate it, I'll
apreciate it a lot.

Thank you very much in advance,
Kindest regards,

Alejandro Ramiro.
--
Alejandro Ramiro Muñoz
NIA: 100314975

Grado en Ingeniería de Sistemas de Comunicaciones
*(Bachelor's Degree in Communication System Engineering)*

*Universidad Carlos III de Madrid*