[Hackrf-dev] (SOLVED) HackRF One Not Quite Working

Bridgette tbridgette at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 17:03:18 EDT 2016

Turns out it was the antenna!!!

The following archived linked helped to resolve the issue...I didn't take my antenna apart (yet) instead I tried another one and it worked immediately!!! Sadly, I did spend time going through the archived mailing list before sending my email but of course, shortly after sending it I found the solution.
[Hackrf-dev] Testing my new HackRF One

|   |
[Hackrf-dev] Testing my new HackRF One
   |  |