[Hackrf-dev] How to do retunes in firmware ?

Patrick Sathyanathan wpats at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:02:41 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to use the HackRF-One for fast scanning somewhat like osmocom_spectrum_sense but using the hackRF library directly. I want to reduce retune time as much as possible. A recent thread on this list mentioned that firmware tuning is the fastest. How do I implement periodic (at fixed intervals) retuning in firmware ? Can I also make my PC application aware of the current frequency at any time with this ?

Is there any sample code I can look at ?

Thanks for any help,

--Patrick