[Hackrf-dev] Help please

Nader Omer st2nh at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 16:31:53 EST 2016

Thank you so much for all friends who trying to  help me. (  great group )Here again, :(    nothing working.
I used instructions under "Only if Necessary: Recovering the SPI Flash Firmware", at this Wiki page: https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/wiki/Updating-Firmware
 Everything  is fine till I wrote dfu-util --device 1fc9:000c --alt 0 --download hackrf_one_usb_ram.dfu
I got this message:dfu-util: could not open file hackrf_one_usb_ram.dfu for reading: no such file or directory
Again I know my main problem is ( I'm new user to UBUNTU OS)so please bear  with me for a while till I could  fix my hackrf
Nader