[Hackrf-dev] Help please

Adam Blanquart ablanquart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:17:01 EST 2016

Nader,

Are you using sudo before these commands?  Example:

$sudo dfu-util --device 1fc9:000c --alt 0 --download hackrf_one_usb_ram.dfu

In many linux operating systems, including Ubuntu, you need to be root to
work with hardware at this level.  Using the "sudo" command runs the
commands that follow it as the super user. Also, verify that the
hackrf_one_usb_ram.dfu file does indeed exist in the folder you're running
from by "ls".  I apologize if I'm underestimating your linux knowledge, but
I'm trying to cover all bases since you've noted that you are new to the
Ubuntu OS.

Thanks,

- Adam

ADAM BLANQUART | ablanquart at gmail.com |