[Hackrf-dev] HackRF not working - help

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:02:09 EDT 2016

On 4 April 2016 at 14:21, Don Gray <dgray00 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> It seems to be taking the DFU download but not responding afterwards...
> Here's what I captured:
>
> dfu-util: DFU suffix CRC does not match
> dfu-util: A valid DFU suffix will be required in a future dfu-util
> release!!!
> Opening DFU capable USB device...
> ID 1fc9:000c
> Run-time device DFU version 0100
> Claiming USB DFU Interface...
> Setting Alternate Setting #0 ...
> Determining device status: state = dfuIDLE, status = 0
> dfuIDLE, continuing
> DFU mode device DFU version 0100
> Device returned transfer size 2048
> Copying data from PC to DFU device
> Download [=========================] 100%        20484 bytes
> Download done.
> dfu-util: unable to read DFU status after completion

This looks like the expected output from dfu-util.  Did you do
anything after this?  Reset the device?

After downloading the firmware to the device, it should jump straight
in to it and run it.  Does anything appear in lsusb output? (It will
show up as an OpenMoko device).  Which LEDs are on?

Thanks,
  Dominic