[Hackrf-dev] HackRF not working - help

Don Gray dgray00 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 17:21:46 EDT 2016

HI Dominic,
It seems to be taking the DFU download but not responding afterwards... Here's what I captured:
dfu-util 0.9
Copyright 2005-2009 Weston Schmidt, Harald Welte and OpenMoko Inc.Copyright 2010-2016 Tormod Volden and Stefan SchmidtThis program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTYPlease report bugs to http://sourceforge.net/p/dfu-util/tickets/
dfu-util: DFU suffix CRC does not matchdfu-util: A valid DFU suffix will be required in a future dfu-util release!!!Opening DFU capable USB device...ID 1fc9:000cRun-time device DFU version 0100Claiming USB DFU Interface...Setting Alternate Setting #0 ...Determining device status: state = dfuIDLE, status = 0dfuIDLE, continuingDFU mode device DFU version 0100Device returned transfer size 2048Copying data from PC to DFU deviceDownload	[=========================] 100%        20484 bytesDownload done.dfu-util: unable to read DFU status after completion
I've tried it several times with the same results. hackrf_info returns "No HackRF boards found."
Am I missing a step?
Thanks,
Don