[Hackrf-dev] Tx data rate

김상혁 tkdgur7896 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 23:26:58 EST 2015

Hi. I tried to measure throughput of HackRF One

My .grc flow like below:
Tx)
        file source(.txt) -> packet encoder -> GMSK MOD -> osmocom sink
Rx)
        osmocom source -> GMSK DEMOD -> packet decoder -> file sink

And I could get receiving data rate as bandwidth & Tx power.
I expected higher throughput as higher bandwidth(1.75MHz to 20MHz) & Tx power(10db to -10db), but it didn’t.
Also, maximum throughput is limited in my case about 4Mbps.
I think it because of poor sending data rate.
So, I want to know how to control Tx data rate like MTU.

I considered bits per symbol of packet encoder, however, it doesn’t effect on data rate under GMSK MOD (maybe)

Thanks for any replies !

Shawn.