[Hackrf-dev] how to set IF in GNU Radio for HackRF

David Brown ddb at bithead.net
Thu Nov 19 16:59:50 EST 2015

HackRF outputs IQ data as 8-bit signed ints.

And I'm not quite sure I understand the IF question, anything you get form
the device is going to be mixed down to baseband before it gets to you.

However, to precisely answer the question -- the HackRF uses an RF chip
that was meant for the WiFi industry, and as such the effective IF is
around 2.4GHz.

Of course, all of this is wrong, and if you use any of the information I've
provided you'll get 7 years of bad luck.