[Hackrf-dev] ubuntu 14.04lts

Rich Sanders richnsanders at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 08:32:58 EDT 2015

I'm sure this isn't the answer you want, but at this point, maybe it is
just easier and more reliable to re-install Ubuntu?

Before Pybombs was stable, I would load Ubuntu, then image my drive, then
load a handful of recipes, then image, etc.  Now, Pybombs is in good shape
and I don't seem to have to worry about issues any more.  IMO Pybombs is
still the easiest and most reliable method to install gnuradio.