[Hackrf-dev] ubuntu 14.04lts

Paul Connolly eeipcy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:13:41 EDT 2015

You can also use the following command to find out what package owns an
individual file or directory. Once you have the package name you can
just "sudo apt-get remove package_name" as usual.

$ sudo dpkg-query -S /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio
*gnuradio*: /usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio