[Hackrf-dev] HackRF One coverage

김상혁 tkdgur7896 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 00:54:47 EST 2015

Thank you for your reply.

I’m doing test my flow graph using HackRF One

Additionally, I use ANT500 antenna and frequency = 433MHz, Sample rate = 16M and GMSK modulation.

After read your post, I did experiment relate to gain level (RF, IF, BB) on GNURadio companion using osmocom block

I confirmed that :

Tx)
RF gain (0 or 14); is PA switch, but any effect in my case
IF gain (0 ~ 40); is overall Tx power
BB gain (0~62); is for Rx mode, does any effect at Tx

Rx)
RF gain(0 or 14); is LNA switch, LNA on = get more signal
IF gain (0 ~ 40); get more signal (quantity?)
BB gain (0 ~ 62); overall power of signal

However, when I send text data using GMSK modulation at about 2m distance, the Rx can’t receive any data except signal is little sparked
Is there any problem on my text transfer flow graph ??
my flow graph :
Tx)
File source -> Packet Encode -> GMSK modulation -> osmocom sink
Rx)
osmocom source -> GMSK demodulation -> Packet Decode -> file sink

Thank you.