[Hackrf-dev] More GPS Spoofing Questions

Adam Blanquart ablanquart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 15:05:09 EST 2015

All,

I've been experimenting with the GPS spoofing - and (believe) I have it
working, thanks to previous posts and of course, OSQZSS, the creator of
gps-sdr-sim that makes this possible.  I have everything working, but
unfortunately have no way to pipe th
the signal directly into my device.  My question is, if I'm using the
ANT500 antenna, should the signal be strong enough to work on devices
within a few feet of the hackrf?  I'm experimenting with iOS and Android
devices (phones, mostly.)  Also, what kind of power would be
required to override the actual satellite signal?  Thanks in advance for
your help!