[Hackrf-dev] HackRF One Amplifier

김상혁 tkdgur7896 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 08:52:08 EST 2015

Hi, I’m testing my HackRF One power

I’m using HackRF One with ANT500 and GNURadio-companion

I tested LNA for Rx and PA for Tx by turning on/off their switch

First, I observed FM band (98.5 ~ 108.0MHz) with default setting (RF Gain 0)

I expected more 14dB power at RF Gain 14 but, it decreased instead.

Second, I sent signal to certain frequency with default setting (RF Gain 0) and observed at Rx machine

Also, when I changed RF Gain to 14, I expected more powerful signal but, anything changed

Is it broken ? (LNA and PA)