[Hackrf-dev] phantom broadcasts.... help!

Paul Connolly eeipcy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 16:44:10 EDT 2014

> shows up as a jawbreaker (is this expected?)
In SDR# this is what everyone sees.

> Still have not been able to receive anything but broadcast fm.
After you click on the play/start button in SDR#  then click on the gear
wheel (the configuration button) and increase your LNA gain to
16/24/32dB and your VGA gain to 16-40dB (only adjustable when active).
Since you live near some very strong RF sources you probably should
never enable the all frequency pre-"Amp" (unless you want to do some
soldering). (see:
https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/wiki/HackRF-One#receive-power )