[Hackrf-dev] known good laptop running Pentoo.

Iluta V iluta2009 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 04:41:15 EST 2014

Dear Pete,

As per your question, I can suggest 2 ways, how I installed, and whichever
you like:

1. Kali Linux OS from Live Disk has in built GRC 3.6 and HackRF easily
installs when doing sudo upgrade command (Acer).

 2. Ubuntu 14 with clean OS and PyBombs will get you all needed packages
(HP).. Please follow PyBombs installation guide as per Rich Sanders
excellent recommendations

Best regards,

Iluta