[Hackrf-dev] known good laptop running Pentoo.

Lorenzo lfalciani at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 23:29:06 EST 2014

If you already have a decent laptop or good workstation you can just run any Debian or derivative in a VM on your current machine. I’ve just set up the latest Ubuntu inside a Virtual Box and am not having any data rate problems communicating with the hackrf (read no Ou/Uus) in GRC. Only non-standard action is that you’ll have to install gnuradio using the build-gnuradio script.