[Hackrf-dev] Group Buy? /Sick of Beige

Tony Naggs tonynaggs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 05:36:29 EDT 2013

On Jun 24, 2013 10:23 AM, "Adam Laurie" <adam at aperturelabs.com> wrote:

> That looks good to me - if everyone's happy with that I suggest we go

down that route... Before we decide on quantities, would it be worth Mike
sending an email to all board recipients asking if they want in?

Mike has said that shipments of betas will run until then end of June, and
that notifications to those on the waitlist who wont get one will follow
afterwards.

> Also, if someone in the US can handle the US orders that would make more

sense than shipping them to me only for me to send them back over the pond
again...

For UK it may be worth waiting until Tuesday, there are usually people from
London & Reading hackspaces at DC4420 who may be able to help with local
supplies.

- Tony