[Hackrf-dev] Group Buy? /Sick of Beige

dragorn dragorn at kismetwireless.net
Mon Jun 24 09:29:30 EDT 2013

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:23:17AM +0100, Adam Laurie wrote:

> That looks good to me - if everyone's happy with that I suggest we

> go down that route... Before we decide on quantities, would it be

> worth Mike sending an email to all board recipients asking if they

> want in?

> Also, if someone in the US can handle the US orders that would make

> more sense than shipping them to me only for me to send them back

> over the pond again...

A side note, if your laser cutting company charges by the minute on
the laser, you can save a LOT of time by removing the cutouts for the
debug/programing headers and only leaving the antenna cutout, if the
majority of people don't care about the debug headers, or don't mind
disassembling it to get to them.

I've also had good luck with M3 machine screws, and acorn nuts for the
bottom feet. May be something which is easily orderable in bulk.

-m