[Hackrf-dev] Group Buy? /Sick of Beige

Adam Laurie adam at aperturelabs.com
Mon Jun 24 05:23:17 EDT 2013

On 24/06/13 06:09, Andrew Mckenna wrote:

> Interest in which one - The hack rf version or generic version?

> The reason I ask is that I got the hackrf version laser cut at a hacker

> space in Seattle (metrix.net <http://metrix.net>) today for about $12

> total (acrylic, screws, and time on the laser cutter) and I'd be willing

> to go get a bunch made if people want. I need to find more plastic

> screws and risers if I do a larger order but otherwise I can get them

> made whenever.

> I can also make a dozen or two and send them to Adam.

> This is the one I had made:

> https://raw.github.com/mossmann/hackrf/master/doc/jawbreaker-fd0-145436.jpeg

That looks good to me - if everyone's happy with that I suggest we go
down that route... Before we decide on quantities, would it be worth
Mike sending an email to all board recipients asking if they want in?

Also, if someone in the US can handle the US orders that would make more
sense than shipping them to me only for me to send them back over the
pond again...

cheers,
Adam
--
Adam Laurie Tel: +44 (0) 20 7993 2690
Aperture Labs Ltd. Fax: +44 (0) 20 8972 9377
Surrey mailto:adam at aperturelabs.com
KT6 4JX http://aperturelabs.com
UNITED KINGDOM