[Hackrf-dev] what version of gnu radio?

George Nychis gnychis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 18:30:23 EDT 2013

Hey all,

What versions of GNU Radio are you using? I'm still trying to find
one that works to get HackRF up and running. I have a Mac host and a
Ubuntu 12.04 guest in a Parallels virtual machine.

If I use the 'master' gnuradio branch, I don't get any GUIs to show
up... some bug must exist that I'm still trying to hunt down. if I use
'maint' then everything works, but gr-osmosdr (for hackrf related
goodies) complains that I'm not running GR 3.7.0.

Just curious what everyone is running it on.

- George