[Hackrf-dev] Problem building libhackrf on Debian 6.0/amd64.

Russell Hande zefie at persona.cc
Sun Aug 4 13:58:13 EDT 2013

I hit this problem before and never figured out the solution. Funny
thing was, I built it all for my Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit LiveDVD, but when
I tried to build it on Ubuntu 12.04 32-bit it would not compile, and
got this error. But I cloned the package list from to amd64 machine so
they had the same packages (for their respective arch). So I'd like to
know the cause of this too.

One time I tried to drill down into it, it ended up being something
about "stub.h", however searching the disk for this file and copying
it to the location it wanted just caused a bunch of other compile
errors.