[CMCEmail] Two More CMC Outings Added To The Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue Jan 22 11:24:29 EST 2019

CMC Members -

The following outings have just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

February 16th                        Saturday                   Glacier
Travel/Snow Skills Practice

Join me for a fun day on the snow practicing glacier travel skills. We will
practice snow anchors, "Z" and "C" crevasse rescue systems, roped team
travel, and fixed line travel.  The practice day will be held on the north
side of San Gorgonio Mountain, near the Southfork Trailhead.  If interested,
email Joe at joewhite328 at gmail.com <mailto:joewhite328 at gmail.com> .

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Joe White

March 16th                             Saturday
Galena Peak (9,330')

Galena Peak (9,330) is in the San Bernardino National Forest southwest of
San Gorgonio peak.  This is a great conditioning day hike/snow climb - 6
miles with 3,200 feet of gain.  Ice axe and crampons required.  If
interested, email Joe at joewhite328 at gmail.com