[CMCEmail] Another Outing Added To The CMC Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue Jan 22 23:35:06 EST 2019

CMC Members -

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

July 20th - 28th        Saturday - Sunday (9 days)        Mineral King,
Kaweah's, and more

I'm looking for others to join me for any or all of the week's adventures.
The objectives will include Mount Kaweah, Black Kaweah, Red Kaweah and
others.  The basic plan will be to go from Mineral King, to Nine Lakes Basin
via Glacier Pass.  Climb Mt Kaweah on day 2.  Black & Red Kaweah on day 3;
other objectives may include Lion Rock, Triple Divide, Mt Stewart, Eagle
Scout, Eisen.

Participants must be in good physical condition and comfortable with 3rd
class climbing and traveling off-trail with a backpack.  We'll see some semi
remote areas and cover a lot of ground.  Send email with
interest/ideas/experience/conditioning to ronwebber33 at gmail.com
<mailto:ronwebber33 at gmail.com> .
LEADER/ORGANIZER: Ron Webber