[CMCEmail] New CMC Outing added to the schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue Jun 7 11:02:40 EDT 2016

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

July 15th - July 17th                 Friday-Sunday
Birch Mountain/The Thumb

We will be heading up the Birch Creek Drainage to Birch Lake to set up base
camp for the weekend.  We will head up to Birch Mountain (13,602') by way of
the Southwest Rib (Class 2/3).  The Thumb (13,338') will be climbed by way
of the Southeast Slope (Class 2/3).  We have room for 3 guests.  8 am sharp
start at the trail head.  Contact leaders for more information.

LEADERS/ORGANIZERS:  Brian Beach brian306 at gmail.com; Norma Ryan
bikeryan81 at yahoo.com