[CMCEmail] New CMC Outing Added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Fri Jun 10 14:25:43 EDT 2016

CMC Members-

The following outing has just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

June 18th - 19th           Saturday-Sunday           Mount Stanford
North/Mount Morgan North

This outing's objectives will be Mount Stanford (class 2) with a 3rd class
traverse to Mount Morgan.  Saturday morning pick up permit at Bishop Ranger
Station 8:00 and drive to the Rock Creek Lake trailhead.  Backpack and set
up camp at one of the Hilton Lakes.  Sunday climb Mount Stanford (12,836') -
class 2.  Then traverse over to Mount Morgan (13,002'), class 2-3.  The
views and terrain should be terrific.  Weather and snow conditions may be
variable!  After the climb, we will return to camp and hike out.
Participants must be in good physical condition and comfortable with 3rd
class climbing and traveling off-trail with a backpack.  Ice axe, crampons,
and bear canister required.  Send email with experience/conditioning to Ron
Webber at ronwebber33 at gmail.com.
LEADER/ORGANIZER: Ron Webber