[CMCEmail] New CMC Outings added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue Feb 24 21:49:47 EST 2015

CMC Members-

The following outing(s) have just been added to the schedule:
Note:  for the complete outings schedule, visit our website (
<http://californiamountaineer.net/> http://californiamountaineer.net/)

Mar 18th  - 22th                           Wednesday - Sunday
Zion Canyoneering

Join me for a spring canyoneering adventure in Zion National Park. The
canyons we do will be decided by the skill and interest of the participants.
Ideally, we would do a multiday backpack and canyon, either the Right Fork
of Great West Canyon, or Paranuweap Canyon as well as some single day
canyons, but the participants will decide.  Feel free to join us for all, or
part of the trip. Participants should be in appropriate physical condition
for whatever they chose, and be comfortable rapelling and downclimbing
modest but unprotected drops. Canyoneering experience is not required, but
required gear includes a helmet, wetsuit, and personal rapelling gear. All
this can be rented, if needed, in Springdale, just outside the park.

If interested contact Tim Hoover:  <mailto:frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com>
frisbeedog02 at yahoo.com

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Tim Hoover

April 4th -7th                             Tuesday - Thursday
Mojave Desert

Mid-week trip to the Bullfrog Hills near Beatty, Nevada to explore and climb
some moderate desert peaks, including Sawtooth Mountain (6,001') and
Bullfrog Mountain (4,940').  Contact leader at: terryjflood at gmail.com.

LEADER/ORGANIZER: Terry Flood                       ASST. LEADER: Henry
Arnebold

July 31st - August 2nd          Friday - Sunday
Summer Friends/Family Membership Outing

The annual CMC Summer Outing location will be in the Eastern Sierra, west of
Tom's Place, in Rock Creek Canyon at the East Fork Campground.  We have five
campsites reserved for Friday and Saturday night.  Each site has space for 6
people and 2 vehicles, and additional parking is available for a $5.00 fee.
This outing/location has something for everyone - climbing, hiking, mountain
biking, fishing, site seeing or just hanging out in camp.  If you're
interested in a specific activity, please make arrangements with others on
the trip roster.  Friends and family are welcome, but MUST be accompanied by
a CMC member.  Please contact Joe at joewhite328 at gmail.com , or Henry at
harnebold at gmail.com for additional information.  LEADERS/ORGANIZERS: Joe
White and Henry Arnebold