[CMCEmail] New CMC Outings added to the Schedule!

CMCEmail@Californiamountaineer.com cmcemail at californiamountaineer.com
Tue Feb 24 23:11:35 EST 2015

Just a reminder that one of our Partner Organizations, the San Gorgonio Wilderness Association, is hosting the World famous Banff Film Festival, this weekend, in Redlands. There are two completely different shows, one on Friday 2/27, and one on Saturday 2/28. So if you live in "The 909/951", or if you're heading out to J-Tree for the weekend, here's something else for you to do!

Both shows will be held at the Fox Theater, in Old Town Redlands. For the address and Show times, go to "www.SGWA.org".

Thanks!

Bob O.