[COG email blast] Sad News

info at bpcog.org info at bpcog.org
Thu May 31 08:46:55 EDT 2012

It is with great sadness that we inform you that Marlene
Sasso's mother passed away this morning. We ask that you
keep Marlene and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

If anyone needs the church office, Bruce Arlett may be
available or you can leave a message on the answering
machine and it will be picked up, or you can leave a
message on Ethelyn Fulton's home phone: 973 748 2536.
Ethelyn will forward any requests or needs to the
appropriate persons. Thank you for your understanding.

--
This service is provided by the Worship, Membership and
Evangelism Committee. Please spread the word to those who