[COG email blast] More Sad News

info at bpcog.org info at bpcog.org
Thu May 31 14:24:58 EDT 2012

It is with overwhelming sadness that we inform you that
Bill Simon passed away this morning. His love of music,
warmth, and personality was infectious to all of us and he
will be missed but we are comforted that he is once again
with his wife Taudie. No details or arrangements are known
at this time. Please keep the entire Simon family in your
prayers.
--
This service is provided by the Worship, Membership and
Evangelism Committee. Please spread the word to those who