[COG email blast] We need your help!

info at bpcog.org info at bpcog.org
Fri Apr 27 12:50:04 EDT 2012

Good afternoon all! This Saturday, April 28th, we will be
putting up Beefsteak flyers and also getting sponsorships
all over Bloomfield. We need your help! If you could
devote one hour of your time we could make this work. Many
hands make light work. Please email me at
fundraising at bpcog.org or call me at 973-751-0938 or
973-818-9905. This is very important. It is crunch time.

We are also in need of someone to attend the Bloomfield
Bicentential Concert, this Sunday, April 29th, at 3 PM at
Bloomfield Middle School. They have offered us a table to
sell tickets, get sponsorships, sell t-shirts, get
donations and possibly do a 50/50.

Thanks,

Cathy

"IF IT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU, YOU WILL FIND A WAY. IF NOT,
YOU'LL FIND AN EXCUSE!"

--
This service is provided by the Worship, Membership and
Evangelism Committee. Please spread the word to those who