[Hackrf-dev] Broken/Dead HackRF Blue?

Noah Jaehnert njaehner at gmail.com
Sun May 3 12:59:05 EDT 2020

I have tried both a RESET and starting it in DFU mode. Same issues persist.

It is not recognized at all (in normal or DFU mode) by Mac or Linux
(Raspberry Pi).

On Windows, when plugged in, it shows as "Unknown USB Device (Device
Descriptor Failed)." However, I cannot seem to do anything with it. I tried
entering into DFU mode and running dfu-util and reflashing but it is not
recognized by dfu-util on Windows either.

-Noah