[Hackrf-dev] HackRF One not detected anymore

Thus0 Petrus thus0.petrus at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:15:43 EST 2015

Thanks Dominic,

My collegue have another HackRF device which is working on my laptop. I've
used the same cable and usb port so the problem doesn't seem to be my
laptop or usb underpower (I have no other usb devices attached).

When my "broken" HackRF is plugged, I see nothing with 'dmesg' or 'lsusb'

I've tried the DFU mode but nothing is detected on my laptop.

When I plug, only the 3V3 and "TX" leds are on.

Pierre