[Hackrf-dev] Windows Woes

CJ Hicks cjhicks at dadelus-engineering.com
Tue May 29 09:13:08 EDT 2018

I don’t know if it helps or not but I recently had a similar issue on a Win7 Pro machine where all my USB devices just disappeared including my mouse and keyboard.  This was not with a Hack-RF since I have a dedicated Linux box for that work but it was similar.  It originally presented after a reboot following updates from MSFT.  I initially blamed some recently installed software for a USB device but ultimately it turned out to be an Intel driver that needed to be re-installed after the update package.  It was the Intel USB 3.0 extensible host controller ver 5.0.4.43 that fixed my issue.  Good luck.