[Hackrf-dev] HackRF-dev Digest, Vol 70, Issue 9

Giuseppe Marullo giuseppe at marullo.it
Mon Jun 25 08:31:01 EDT 2018

Ok,

 >There is an android app called rf analyzer that will control a hackrf.

William, tanks for the suggestion. I just purchased the RfAnalyzer, it
seems to work on the S7. I was fearing no demodulation(just an
analyzer?) but it works, tested on a couple of repeaters and FM radio.

 >I have used this app on an sg3 with >the after market heavy duty battery.

What did you use to inject power? Is there anything readily available? I
hate to mess with USB connector, probably the most unfriendly connector
for DIYers ever.

 >The SdrTouch app might also work.
SdrTouch afaik does not support the hackrf.

In any case I am thinking to add a vanilla SDR stick to get full
duplex/double reception, and maybe easier reception with RPI for stuff
like DAB and ADS-B(not clear to me how difficult is to receive them with
a HackRf).

Thanks!

Giuseppe Marullo

IW2JWW - JN45RQ