[Hackrf-dev] HackRF-dev Digest, Vol 65, Issue 4

McDonald, J Douglas jdmcdona at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 31 15:50:09 EST 2018

That attitude ("Just use the bootable cd") is EXACTLY the complaint!
I want the thing to actually work properly. I paid money for it, big money,
and it sort of does work. The hardware works. It would make an
excellent signal generator, which I bought it for, IF the software
worked in the only "usual" OS, Windows 10. Anything other than Windows 10 is
a JOKE.

Doug McDonald