[Hackrf-dev] use as a tracking generator.

vk4tec at internode.on.net vk4tec at internode.on.net
Fri Jan 5 10:45:16 EST 2018

Serious ?

hackrf_transfer

3 minutes

From: HackRF-dev [mailto:hackrf-dev-bounces at greatscottgadgets.com] On Behalf
Of pete M
Sent: Saturday, 6 January 2018 1:11 AM
To: HackRF-dev at greatscottgadgets.com
Subject: [Hackrf-dev] use as a tracking generator.

I've search a lot, but cant seem to find the answer.

Anyone been able to do a sweep generator with an hackrf?

I got myself a nice communication analyzer , an ANRITSU 8802A, This has a
spectrum analyzer and all the whistle that I want to fix radio and adjust
repeaters and all other stuff like that.

But it seem to lacks a sweep generator so that I can tune cavities and
duplexer.

So anyone can help pointing me in the good direction on how I could do that?

I think there is a way to make the Hackrf xmit from a command line program,
but I dont find the name of it.

thanks

Pierre

VE2PF