[Hackrf-dev] Auto-calibration in receiving mode

Matteo Terzi matteo.terzi97 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 04:21:42 EDT 2018

Hi Dominic,

You have been clear.
So, to summarise, I have to analyze the signal with the maximum sample rate
(20MHz), to include the right value in the graphic and then with the
buttons "db/Div" and "Ref level" I must zoom on what I'm interested in.
Do you know a block that functions in this way?
Give me a feedback.
Thanks a lot

Matteo

--