[Hackrf-dev] Auto-calibration in receiving mode

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:37:07 EDT 2018

Hi Matteo,

I think I understand what you're looking for.  You want to transmit a
signal, e.g. keyfob, and have the HackRF automatically show you the
frequency that it's transmitting on.

You could use HackRF in a spectrum analyzer mode, such as hackrf_sweep, to
see where the transmission is and then manually zoom in to it, but having
the software do that automatically is more complicated because there's no
way to know which signal you are hoping to focus on.

Does that answer your question?

Dominic