[Hackrf-dev] Libhackrf

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 17:56:42 EDT 2017

On 6 September 2017 at 02:01, Srinivasan via HackRF-dev <
hackrf-dev at greatscottgadgets.com> wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I try to use kalibrate-hackrf and I execute ./configure , I received
following error :

> checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/pkg-config
> checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
> checking for FFTW3... yes
> checking for LIBHACKRF... no
> configure: error: Package requirements (libhackrf) were not met:
>
> No package 'libhackrf' found
>
> Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
> installed software in a non-standard prefix.
>
> Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBHACKRF_CFLAGS
> and LIBHACKRF_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
> See the pkg-config man page for more details.
>
> Please let me know how to fix above issue.

This error is the result of not finding the HackRF host library.  Do you
have it installed?  A good way to check is to run hackrf_info.

If it was installed from packages, you may need to install the header
files, the package is probably named something like libhackrf-dev

If the tools aren't installed you need to install them.  There are tips for
a number of operating systems here:
https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/wiki/Operating-System-Tips

Thanks,
  Dominic