[Hackrf-dev] Libhackrf

Srinivasan Srini_Brama at protonmail.ch
Wed Sep 6 04:01:49 EDT 2017

Hi There,

I try to use kalibrate-hackrf and I execute ./configure , I received following error :

checking for FFTW3... yes
checking for LIBHACKRF... no
configure: error: Package requirements (libhackrf) were not met:

No package 'libhackrf' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBHACKRF_CFLAGS
and LIBHACKRF_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Please let me know how to fix above issue.

Regards

Srinivasan