[Hackrf-dev] sweep capabilities

RizThon rizthon at gmail.com
Fri May 26 02:26:03 EDT 2017

Thanks for the detailed info Michael.

Reading https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/blob/master/host/hackrf-tools/src/hackrf_sweep.c
I see that the minimum number of samples per frequency is 8192. Would
it be possible to lower it to get, I suppose, shorter capture times?

I'm interested in signals in the ISM 2.4GHz band that may be short.
Even if I reduce the band to 80MHz, 1/100s may still be too slow.
Having a sweep taking 1/300s to 1/200s might be enough.