[Hackrf-dev] Odp: Re: How to resend SDRSharp captured baseband iq data

kkkk kkkk at fejm.pl
Tue Mar 28 17:19:55 EDT 2017

I have performed the sox command that works but to till the end.   It just cut from the original SDRSharp wav file the first 22bytes. I guess this is e header.  And the rest data are exact the same. So I performed again  that command as "sox sdriq.wav destination.s8".  And now is fine  my ding dong bell is talking :) I am very happy because that worked and   secondly I have learned sox command. I have not knew about it.   But Michael regarding to the GNU radio, what should be the  right conversion way in GRC, after cutting wav header, or maybe there is a block which cuts the header?. I have a file source block and the file sink block.  I have read several posts, and as far as I know the difference between singed and unsigned 8 bit format is that the MSBit has a weight of -127.    Its all about this offset. But how to perform that, should I split first the data and then shift the RE and Im samples about value of 127 as they did here  2.bp.blogspot.com 2.bp.blogspot.com  Or as You are did here without splitting  greatscottgadgets.com greatscottgadgets.com   I do not understand whats the difference, maybe two ways are ok, and I am mixed up to much :) Regards