[Hackrf-dev] not so good experience for my first SDR

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:15:09 EDT 2017

Incidentally, please post the output of

  hackrf_info

The firmware and the libraries must match otherwise the results can be
unpredictable.

Also, please indicate which version of GNU radio and gqrx you're using.

And note, I don't really know what you mean by a new Mac Pro - I don't
know if it's old model but new to you or if it's the latest model - an
Intel 2.9 GHz Core i5. So please indicate the model.

-- Cinaed