[Hackrf-dev] Firmware on Hackrf

colin glass cgabcd1234 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 12:17:44 EDT 2017

Dear Hackrf team,Forgive the email but I acquired a hackrf board about 2 months ago and let it collect dustuntil the weekend when I had a bit of time to test it.
I discovered I needed to add firmware too it and followed the instructions from gnuradio andthe github links ....
However, I am getting no where and the scripts refuse to see the device over USB.
Anyone added firmware for the first time?  Any hints or tips .... I am worried the board is dud ;-(thanks
Colin Glass M0HYH